Thread: How to add weather forecasts to Google Chrome?

How to add weather forecasts to Google Chrome?

Hey, I am new on the Google Chrome and not having the much knowledge about it so that is why i am here with one of question that i am unable to solve. So here is the problem i am looking for the way so that i can see the local weather report on the Google Chrome so that i am updated with the weather. So do you have idea "How to add weather forecasts to Google Chrome?". A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How to add weather forecasts to Google Chrome?

There is an add on that will help you for the same that you are look9ing in the Google Chrome so that you can view the Weathe5r report on the same. This add on is known as the "AccuWeather Forecast" that will give you the complete weather report on your homepage. All you have to do is to download and set the city name and then it will automatically display the report of the daily weather on your homepage for the Google Browser. Say thanks if you like the use of this add on.

Shows Google Weather Forecast for Chosen City. Added Metric/Fahrenheit Option in version 1.2. Added Popup background color changer option to fit your theme taste. Powered by AccuWeather. When you will install this add on at that it will ask for the confirmation of the installation. Click on the OK as it is just a formality to install as Google don't want to take responsibility for any harm of your system. After that set the area and its done.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey, Thanks for the replying to this query so that i can get the Google Chrome with the Weather report for the daily weather. I need to know that where i can get the same. I have less knowledge about the Google Chrome and so that don't know about the download of the extension of the same.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the AccuWeather Forecast.
    1. Start the Browser
    2. From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the extension Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browsed all add on
    5. Now on the Extension page type AccuWeather Forecast
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the install
    7. Now click on the OK if prompt dialog box for installation
    8. Restart the Browser.

You can also use the Weather Forecast which is also made for the use of the weather report of the Google Chrome so that you can view the weather of the country that you wish to. This also give the Weather information in appealing animations. This Fully customizable to fit your preference (temperature unit, location list, and much more. To know more about this and to download the same visit the link given below that will help you regarding the same.
    How to check Weather of current location in Google Chrome?