Thread: How to explore the processes for the images

How to explore the processes for the images

Hi all,

I am using Windows Xp in my system, I have issue with task manager. The presentation of the processes in the Task Manager is bit difficult. I want to explore the processes for the images, icons or cursors. Can anybody know that how can we do?

There is a small tool that can easily explore the images, icons and cursors in the running process called ImageExplorer. The setup is a smaller amount that is 100KB and the source code is written in the Microsoft Visual C++. This is creation it easy to resize/scale/move the elements or even to use them discretely on other projects. Use them and reply.

Re: How to explore the processes for the images

I am also using ImageExplorer featuring directory structure makes it easy to group files and folders with unlimited number of files and folders . It is easy to modify and resizable. Its report chains html tags. You can also keep path of where you are and easily go to earlier folders by the path bar. Try and reply.

Process Explorer also illustrate you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or burdened. The Process Explorer show consists of two sub-windows. The top window forever shows a list of the at present active processes, including the names of their possess accounts, whereas the information exhibit in the bottom window depends on the style that Process Explorer is in. if it is in handle style you'll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has unlock. If Process Explorer is in DLL mode you will see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has encumbered.

If you have ever attempt tracking down a process in Windows Task Manager, you know it's like come across for a burden. Process Explorer formulate the job a lot easier. This freeware utility show running processes in an perceptive tree format that includes not only process names, but also program icons and other data, such as description, image, and processor time.