Thread: Incognito process in Google chrome

Incognito process in Google chrome

Hi,
    Private browsing is an essential need today block the identity of a user. I visit some sites where I do not want to show up my information. In a review I got that Google Chrome has incognito support. My need for browser is that it must be smart enough calculate the search process done by me. This makes surfing more swift and easy to get what you need.

Re: Incognito process in Google chrome

Like Safari and IE8 before it, Chrome offers a way Private Browsing. In this mode, browsing incognito. No history of pages visited and no cookies are stored on the computer. This is handy when using the machine to someone else or when we want to prepare a surprise gift to someone who also has access to your PC. To enable incognito Go to the menu page, And click on New incognito window.

The address field, which is also a search box, accepts Boolean operators for sophisticated searches. Chrome remembers your entries and analyzing your habits. If you often enter the address a dot come site or dot in very soon you will just have to enter the first alpha bet of the sites followed by [Enter] to go directly to the site.

Chrome holds the search engines you visit. Then just start typing its name in the address bar for Chrome offers "d" press TAB to search "the engine. Press the [TAB], then type a keyword and confirm with [ Entry]. The search is then performed with the specified engine. It can guide all engines from the Web address bar!

Like any modern browser, Chrome uses tabbed browsing. Here, the tabs are located above the address bar. Under Chrome, each tab is independent of the others, ie the page (or Web application) uses its own memory space, so that if the display causes a malfunction of the browser, other tabs open will not be affected (a process of insulation that is also found in IE8). You can also begin incognito mode by pressing Shift + Ctrl + N. You can even navigate both normally and in incognito mode, through two separate windows.

To open a new tab, simply click on the + button to the right of the tabs or press Ctrl + T. To move and reorder the tabs, simply drag and drop the tab using the mouse. To open a tab in a new window, grab the tab with the mouse and while holding the left mouse button, drag the tab out of the window of Chrome. To duplicate a tab open, click the right mouse button and choose Duplicate from the shortcut menu.