Thread: Copying Bookmarks in iMac

Copying Bookmarks in iMac

Hello, I am new for the computer technology as i am not from the computer background. I have bought iMac with Snow Leopard. Now for the browsing i have downloaded the Mozilla Firefox on to it but the problem is that i want to copy bookmark that i don't know. So any one have idea about how to Copying Bookmarks in iMac help me. A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: Copying Bookmarks in iMac

There is a solution of this problem as the Bookit that will give the complete book management for the Apple's Mac so if you want to make the bookmark copy then download "Bookit". After downloading this you won't require the Bookmark manager any more. This tool reads the bookmark that you have created and the save them automatically. This also create the new Bookmark files for the use of the browser that you have selected. I hope you will like it.

"Bookdog" is also an solution for the bookmark that you are looking for to mange the Bookmark of the Firefox. This tool manages bookmarks , Synchronize, sort the Firefox as well as the safari. This "Bookdog" tools managed the bookmarks of Camino,Firefox 1.5-2, Firefox 3, Google Chrome, Opera, Netscape, Safari and many more. This tool include the sorting of the bookmark according to your specification

I have used the BookDog for my Mac Book so i can tell about this. This is really must have tool for the management of the Bookmark that you are searching for. This have the Powerful searching that make the searching of bookmark easy. Also Migrating bookmarks between browsers and get the bookmark of one to the another. It is having the Bookwatchdog which keeps bookmark sorted. The great feature of it is to not to allow the duplication of the bookmark in case if you by mistake try to create it. So download it and use it for you Firefox browser.