Thread: Google Toolbar is missing from Google Chrome

Google Toolbar is missing from Google Chrome

Hey, I have recently installed the Google Chrome browser but got surprise with the Google Toolbar is missing from Google Chrome that is unexpected and i have installed this browser to use the services of the Google but having this. So tell me why this happen to my Google browser or it is not having the Google Toolbar. Also let me know how to add the Google Toolbar to it. Otherwise i have to uninstall it and install the previous browser again that are having then Google Toolbar

Re: Google Toolbar is missing from Google Chrome

This is not anything from your side this is just the fault of the Google that they have not introduced the Google Toolbar on their own product. When you are trying to use the Google Toolbar then you will notice an error that is Google Toolbar Error. Even i am surprised to know that why the Google didn't introduced the Google Toolbar in the Google Chrome browser. But any way you have got the solution of your problem. So it now your decision to change the browser or stick with it.

So its like that Google have made mistake their own by not introducing the Google Toolbar on it, and it is not the fault of the installation as i was thinking so i have to install another browser for the use of the Google Toolbar. Suggest me any if you know about it so that i can get the best browser for my use. Thanks

Its better to use the Mozilla Firefox browser as it was the one with the great security feature and having the most of the extension which support the application other then the browser. So download the same and also this support the Google Toolbar that you are looking for. You can add the other feature of the Google like Google Calender and all to the Firefox browser. For more click on the link given below
    Google

As you got to know that you cant use the Google Toolbar for your Google Chrome and without which you cant work on it then there is no other option left to uninstall it and install the Internet Explorer that i am using and like the feature of it. SO asking you to download the same and enjoy the Google Toolbar on it. Here are the some of the link related to the Google Toolbar that will give you detail about the use of it on the Firefox
    How To Uninstall Google Toolbar
    Move google toolbar in IE8
    How to enable google toolbar in internet explorer 7
    How to restore Google Toolbar
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-security/629271.htm