Thread: Orkut Error bad, bad server. No donut for you

Orkut Error bad, bad server. No donut for you

Hi,

I am having Windows XP as my operating system and everything is working fine but today when i login into my orkut profile or visiting anyone profile over there i am getting and message as Bad Bad Server. No donut for you. When i try to access my account on another computer then it works fine, does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

If you are getting Orkut Error bad, bad server. No donut for you then i would suggest you to remove your existing orkut applications on your orkut profile and try to disable your themes and then check out where are you still getting the same message or try to refresh your page after sometime you won't get any error message.

I also face same issue from few days whenever i try to access my scrapbook or watch any videos it give me an error message as "Bad, bad server! No donut for you" and when i try to access my album it says me visit again but if i try to access those image directly then they are working fine and for more information i'm facing this issue with new orkut only, does anyone know how to overcome from this error message ?

In that case i would suggest you to refresh you page and wait for few seconds then click on back after doing it if you are still facing same issue then i would suggest you to clear cache and cookies for your browser or you can also try out some another browser and scan your computer for malware, spyware and viruses.

You are getting this message because server is overloaded by traffic, but till my knowledge Google is using high end servers for orkut, it might happen that you are getting this message because of their code conflicts or some internal errors, Orkut users are being served with this error page. At the same time try to use the latest version of browser because Old version browsers are not capable to handle javascript or such codes and as a result Orkut can’t complete the page load request, but serves the error page.