Thread: Need Twitter plug-in for Google Chrome

Need Twitter plug-in for Google Chrome

I am a regular user of the Twitter and spend most of the time of mine on this only. For the use of the internet i have installed the Google Chrome as i have heard that this the best one for the Internet Surfing. My problem is that i don't want to log in in the Twitter account by going to the page of it and then log in and the use it. So for this purpose i need Twitter plug-in for Google Chrome that will get me on the Google browser easily. Thanks

Re: Need Twitter plug-in for Google Chrome

You can use the Twitlet as bookmarlet which will give you the access of the twitter account on the Google browser. All you have to do is to create a username and password for the use of this bookmarklet and the use it. So next time when you want to access the same you have to enter the username and password and then your twitter account will open automatically. This is a bookmarklet that reside on the bookmark on the browser.

You can use the extension of the Google Chrome browser that let you access the twitter from the toolbar. Chromed Bird is an extension of the Google Chrome Browser which is made for user of the Twitter account. After you install this on the Google chrome then you will have the access of the account on your own by the single click and also manage the account from there only. So if you like it then use it. Say thanks if you like the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The UserID is an another extension that work with the Google Chrome Browser and also let you use the account. User ID delivers instant inline information for twitter users when hovering on links pointing to their pages.

Latest Changes:
    - Display location.
    - Link hash tags and profile pages withing status.
    - Fade in/out on popup.
    - Display last status update.

Hey if you are looking to work with the Twitter on the Google Chrome browser then i think the link that i am gonna give you might help as they have some great working add on for the twitter discussed so if you like any of them then use and if that work for you then let me know so that i can suggest the same to the others also as i am not the user of the Google Chrome so can't use them. To get the detail of the extension of the twitter check out the link given below.
    Twitter on Google Chrome

You can also use the "Twitter share this pag" extension of the Google Chrome which also work for the twitter. Share currently viewed page on Twitter. Automatically shortens long URLs if needed. Adds new “twitter share” button to the address bar. Click the button to open Twitter status update web page with pre-filled status that includes the page title and URL of the page, shortened with bitly if needed.