Thread: Safe surfing with Google Chrome

ehsan Guest

Safe surfing with Google Chrome

How safe is Google Chrome browser. I am fed up with internet explorer because of pop ups. And in Mozilla if i open miltiple tabs then it get freeezes. I work on onilne transactions daily. So I need a much safer browser to surf with. I had used chrome for a bit while. It fast. And how to secure the online password which I am using right now.

Re: Safe surfing with Google Chrome

As you know the browser is the program you use to surf the Internet and that provides us the features and tools to get from one place to another on the web and find what we seek. Google Chrome more than "reinventing the wheel" meant to be the favored choice for Internet users and not far from that for every Google product has surprised us again and again with his creativity, functionality and exceptional features. Being a Google product, you can be assured that your clients will seek him sooner or later and have it available enables you to maintain a profile of cybercafe "updated".

Google Chrome browser is fast and fairly light in terms of memory usage so it will work perfectly on your computers. This program incorporates new features and technologies that enable us to enjoy in the short term options most versatile multimedia playback. GC is a platform built on open source which means it can be improved to a similar speed as with free software like Linux.

Google chrome is free and you can download it immediately by clicking here. It is imperative to mention that this first version of the browser is a beta version, which means that it is still technically considered testing stage for what eventually might find some flaw or failure that will soon be repaired when it launches the official version, which does not should scare or worry it is a common process in software development. So try it and tell me what you think!

In addition to creating hard-to-be deciphered, it is essential to change periodically, every three months at least. Because if someone manages to discover the password of your e-mail, for example, can read your messages without your knowledge, only to spy. By changing your password, the eavesdropper can no longer access your personal information.

If you are using the Windows operating system, you may have the habit of using only the Internet Explorer browser. The problem is that there is a multitude of digital pests (spyware, viruses, etc..) Exploring failures of that browser. Therefore, an important action is to use browsers other companies such as Opera or Firefox, because although they may also be damaged by pests, it occurs much less frequently than for Internet Explorer. If you still prefer to use Internet Explorer, use an alternative browser on the websites that you consider suspicious (pages that open many windows, for example).