Thread: How to share interesting links with friends in Facebook

How to share interesting links with friends in Facebook

Hi all,

I am using social networking sites Facebook. I want to share a links with my friends but i have no idea. Can anybody give me ways which are widely used to share and post interesting links with your friends on Facebook. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

You can use Using the My Links page for this. Just go to the My Links section of your Facebook profile to post links and content. Just go to the My Links on your page section of your profile, paste the URL in the box and click on post button. It is the best and simple way to post the link to your friend. Check and reply.

I am using Facebook Buttons available on websites for send the link to your friend. Many websites and blogs use buttons on their websites which make the route of submitting the pages to Facebook. You can simply click on those buttons and share anything you like on Facebook. You can shared link show in Facebook but also maybe a link back to the referring site. Check and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The “What’s on your mind” bar which you generally use for relocation status updates to facebook can be used for posting Links and sharing information with your friends. You need to click on the link button and a new form for relocation a link shows up. You have to paste the URL for the web page you want to share with your friends here and the click on attach. After fruitfully attaching the link, you can click on the Share button to contribute to the link with your friends. Check that and reply.

You can also use Facebook’s Share Bookmarklet to share a page with your friends on Facebook without even aperture the Facebook homepage. The bookmarklet can be dragged and located in your bookmarks. From next time whenever you like amazing you are reading on the web, just strike the Share on Facebook bookmark button to share it with your friends on facebook. Enjoy.

Re: How to share interesting links with friends in Facebook

You can also edit the title or even the description on facebook. You need to do, after you attach a link, Facebook take the Title and the description of the page. Now, to edit the title of the Link you just attached, click on the title. You will see that the title now can be edited. After your edit is over you can just click anywhere out of the edit box to finish the editing. You can similarly edit the report area too. cheers.