Thread: Unit conversion in Google Chorme

Unit conversion in Google Chorme

Hi,
    I am using two browser currently. Once is Google Chrome and the other one is Mozilla Firefox. First I want to know the unit conversion method in Firefox. And how to open a browser that is closed by me accidentally. Is there a easy way to restore the last tab. I had connected an i pod to the computer which is not showing in the Device Manager. How to get that.

Re: Unit conversion in Google Chorme

Much has been building the address bar of Chrome, Google browser. This bar, which Google moreover called Omnibar broadly in line operation of the famous search engine. Therefore, you can directly use it to convert units. You specify a number, then a unit and then the word in and then the other unit for conversion. Note that the same trick works for Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 and Opera when Google is defined as a search engine the default in the browser.

If you are a user of Google Chrome, you know that the browser uses a tab system to navigate, as all modern browsers elsewhere. While some suggest Firefox as easy to reopen a closed tab by mistake. Under Chrome, however, the function is not explicitly emphasized. Yet it exists, and it is a combination of keys that must be learned: CTRL SHIFT + T.

You probably know that Windows does not uninstall the devices you disconnect. For example, you probably already happened to plug one of your Plug & Play devices and find displayed with the words like a webcam. There an solution which can help you to display or uninstalling phantom devices from your PC. Open command prompt. Enter the command set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices = 1.

You can also remove them or check out the hidden devices in the device manger. Enter the command devmgmt.msc to open the device manager. Click on the view menu then Show hidden devices. Now, the devices installed, but absent are shown. You can access the same by right clicking on My Computer > Properties > Hardware.

I am not sure where does actually the bookmarks are stored. But all the modern browsers works similarly. It lies in the C drive and inside the chorme folder located in Program files. You can access that and check the bookmarks. Opera saves them in the format of .adr. This file is also recoverable if you delete the bookmarks.