Thread: How to disable Web Site window resizing in Mozilla Firefox?

How to disable Web Site window resizing in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey i am new for the Firefox as i have recently got the new computer and my friend suggested me to install the Mozilla Firefox as it is new and having more security then other. I have to make one thing working on the same so if any one have the knowledge about it then help. "How to disable Web Site window resizing in Mozilla Firefox" is what i am asking about. So any one have idea help me

Re: How to disable Web Site window resizing in Mozilla Firefox?

Hey this is very easy and can be managed by the Firefox option setting only. there is an setting in the Firefox itself that will let you select the option for the disabling of the web site window in the Firefox. All you have to do is to get in the Contents tab from there disable the "Move or resize existing windows" by clicking on the check box. I hope that you will do the same as i have discussed to make the window of the web site from the resizing. If you like it then say thanks. Thats it

As per your discussion it seems that this very easy process to make the window disabling for resizing but i have stated above that i am new for the Firefox so i haven't much idea about the same. I have searched a lot but unable to find the Content tab so asking again for the same in the step wise manner so that i will work on it

Ok no issue as i forgot that you are new for this i am explainning the whole thing again in the step wise manner so that you get your hand on the Firefox to work for the same. So follow this to make the change of your browser.
    1. Start the Firefox
    2. Go to the Tools
    3. Now click on the option
    4. On the option Window click on the Content tab
    5. Click on Advanced button across from the “Enable JavaScript”,
    6. Now you will get the “Advanced JavaScript Settings” dialog.
    7. Now just uncheck the "Move or resize existing windows” checkbox
    8. Thats it

Hey i have got the content tab this time and i am happy to use the same but need more help as i am new. I have heard about the Add on of the Firefox what are they and for what purpose they are used for. Also suggest me some good add on so that i can have some for my browser to increase the functionality of the same. A help may be appreciated

Add on are nothing but the support for the external application to run on the Mozilla Firefox. If any one have running the Firefox and want to run an application that is not the part of the Firefox then they would require the add ons to run that application without any issue. This add on are show the compatibility of the application to the browser and also allow them to run on the browser. So if you are looking for some then you can get it from the extension page of the browser. For more add on visit the link below
    Best Firefox Addons For Web Designers