Thread: Page Crashes in Google Chrome

Page Crashes in Google Chrome

I have some problem with the Google Chrome as i have downloaded and install it from the Google site and now when i am trying to run it some of the web pages crashes in Google chrome and also when open the new tab it is not working properly. This page crashing is happening with the Google site also. Some time the thumbnail appear more closer then they are. SO help me with this as i am unable to fix the same. Thank you

Re: Page Crashes in Google Chrome

Hey as per my knowledge i will let you know that this is not the problem of the Google Chrome that the pages on the same does not crash any ways. So i think the the problem that you are getting is because of the operating system that you are using so check your computer for the virus and then remove the same after that try yo run the Google Chrome again. I hope that this will work for you

Hey can you tell me what version of the Google Chrome you are using so that it will help u s to realize the problem of yours. I have heard that there are some crashing problem seen in the dev Chrome but that was not because of the Google Chrome it was because of the extension that it was using. So you also remove any extension that you are using to work with the same.

Hey as per your discussion i am again here to tell you that i am using the 4.0295.0 DEV that i have downloaded from the official site. And i am not using much extension that will overcrowd my browser. So help me with this again. I am using these Urban Dictionary, LastPass, Chrome SEO extension if necessary then tell me i will remove this also. Hope to get the solution of it.

Hey i am not sure about the crashi9ng of the Google Chrome that what is the reason behind the same but i have got the same problem and was unable to fix the same after searching lot on one site i got the solution as to delete the user data folder from the system browser and then try again and i have did the same and my browser start working so i am telling you to so the same might be this will solve your issue to. But it will delete the data of yours so take risk on your own. Thank you

I have the same issue with the Google Chrome dev version and after lot of struggle finally i have remove this version and installed the latest version and happy to tell you that now i am not getting the same problem with the new Google Chrome browser so suggesting you to do the same this will definitely work and you will not face the same again. To download the browser you have to visit the link below.
    Google Chrome