Thread: Need multiple copy format option in the context menu of Web page link.

Need multiple copy format option in the context menu of Web page link.

I have looking for a solution of the problem that i am getting here with the browser. Actually when i am visiting the Website at that i need to copy something link on the web page at that time only copy link location is available and nothing to like copy the link text and HTML that i am looking for. For the same i have to go to the link and then only i have to make the same So Need multiple copy format option in the context menu of Web page link. . Thank you
    Last edited by Nalini_sh; 22-01-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Re: Need multiple copy format option in the context menu of Web page.

If you are searching for the extension for the same then let me tell you that you did not specified the browser that you are using. This will help us t9o know the need of yours properly. Any ways i have something related to the Mozilla Firefox that i am giving you so if you like it then use it. This is the extension of the Mozilla which is known as the " CoLT" extension that i am discussing about. After the installation of the this when you will click on the link at that time it will give you option of the text and and HTML. Enjoy

Re: Need multiple copy format option in the context menu of Web page link.

CoLT adds two menu items to the browser's context menu, both of which are only visible when right-clicking a hyperlink. The "Copy Link Text" menu item copies a hyperlink's associated text to the clipboard, while the "Copy Link Text and Location" menu item copies both the hyperlink's text and URL to the clipboard in the format you choose: either as plain text, as an HTML hyperlink, or as a custom format (which you may specify). A very handy tool for blogs!

Thanks to all for all for the reply of m,y query regarding the link copy on the Webpage i have gone through the all the specification that you have given m,e and i like the same but i still have one problem i don't know any thing about the extension. I don't even know how to download the same. So help me with this also and also let me know some good add on that work for the Firefox as i am using the Mozilla Firefox.

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the CoLT .
    • Start the Browser
    • From the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    • And then to the Add on Menu item
    • After that click on the Browse all add on
    • Now on the Extension page type CoLT
    • This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    • Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    • Restart the Browser. And its done now you can use it.

As you are looking for the extension of the Firefox that work with the copy in the webpage then i will let you know and help you with the "Copy plain text" add on of the Mozilla Firefox that work for the copy of the text on the webpage. There are lots of the add on available for the Firefox 9on the extension page of the Mozilla. SO go to the same and add extension according to your need. You can check the link given below for the best add on of the Firefox
    Best Add on for Firefox