Thread: How to access Google task in Google Chrome?

How to access Google task in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am looking for the way that will give me the easy access of the Google task in my browser. I am using the Google Chrome which i have recently installed replacing the Mozilla Firefox. I have shifted browser to use the Google Task only. And i need to know "how to access Google task in Google Chrome". So any one have the knowledge about the same can help me. I hope to get the solution of this from here. Thanks in advance

Re: How to access Google task in Google Chrome?

Task list extension from the Google Chrome will do the same as you are looking for. This extension will make the Google Chrome to manage the Google task easily on the page simply. As you install in it will automatically got install on the Toolbar after that when you click on the Toolbar to the icon of the task a new window will open that open even if you close the Browser window. This will manage the task of the yours from the action button on the bottom of the task list window. So if you like this then download it and install to use with the Google Chrome browser. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Task List is easy one click access to your Google Task List, It loads very fast and its just a one click away. So next time whenever you think of some to-do while browsing just click Task List. This add on will manage the all the task that you wish to create and also let you to add the task. On the right corner of the Windows you will notice a button click on that and there are option like refresh list, Delete and new list. With this option you can create manage and delete the entry in the task list. To know more go to the Link given below
    Task List

If you need to manage the Google task then you can use the Gmail account ID that will give you the access of the task on the easily. For that you have to login to the "mail.google.com/tasks/ig" with the Google account and after that you will automatically get the task page on the browser and also perform the task on it like create and delete the new task. So if you need to do that then do the same as suggested by me. I hope you like the idea. Say thanks if you like the same.

If you are looking for the managing of teh dialy task eaisly on the brow ser then let me tell you that there is an add on of the Google Chrome is availbale that perform for the Google task as you can crete the new task and also see it easily form the browser toolbar so if you are looking for the same then you can use this externsion. THis is known as the Things to do whihc work accpording to the name as suggested. Downlaod it and enjoy it. To get more reason to use it on the link
    How to manage things to do in the Google Chrome?

To download the extension of the Google Chrome you have to follow the detail that i am giving to work with the browser of yours this will be help you to download and install the extension of the browser
    1. Start the Google Chrome
    2. On the MenuBar go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the extension Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browse all extension
    5. Now on the Extension page type name of the extension on the serach
    6. Click on the install
    7. Restart the Google Chrome