Thread: How do i get my disabled yahoomail account back

How do i get my disabled yahoomail account back

hi,
    a few days back my yahoomail account has disabled by my brother,bcz of i losing my orkut n facebook accounts, bcz both are made by same.My brother wrongly deleted the account.so can anyone tell me how to recover my account.bcz life is so boring without it.

Re: How do i get my disabled yahoomail account back

E-mail is a electronic mail service where we can send or receive data to or from opposite site.There are so many types of account available like yahoo,g mail ,re diff, In yahoo mail account is a powerful spam & virus protection as well as limitless space for photo's & images.Firstly for re getting that account fill the email recovery form,fill the information in email recovery form.But make sure use a computer where you either originally sighed into yahoo mail or used that computer which you used most often for the recording of IP address

If your mail account is disabled for temporary base you can make active these mail account ,but if your mail account is disabled for perm ant base from setting function in system,account part,yahoo account setting after that edit 'my product' then you can not get it back.You can also fill the the recovery form.Because you can not use your face book or email without it
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can share mail or images or photo's from mail account.Orkut is a online community site,face book is work like a social utility site that connects people with friends ,employee or other people.but both of them need mail account.If you delete your account for temporary base then you can sign it for reactivation. you can also fill the mail recovery form.There are record the IP address so use that pc which you uses often.

When account show disabled, that mean you are unable to open yahoo mail account.You can reopen new yahoo mail account bcz opening of mail account is a free base,so you can access new account id & again play with face book,Orkut,mail .But if it is important for you to open that same ,then yahoo mail support team will be able to help you.