Thread: What is Google Translation Bar?

What is Google Translation Bar?

As i am working g on the Internet i have come to here most of the time about the Google Translation Bar that is used for the browser. So that increase my curiosity to about the same. What is Google Translation Bar and for what purpose this is used for. I need to know all about it so if i like the same then i can use the same for my browser too. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Google Translation Bar?

This is the translation tool that will give the user to right to read the article of the other then English language to the English. After installing this tool you will notice a new bar on the Toolbar that is Google Translation Bar with this when you visit some site suppose french site at that time you will not be able to understand the language of that site. Then click on the Translate button on the Google Translation Bar and you will notice the whole web page is now converted to the English readable form and you can read the same. That all i know about it

One of my favorite bookmarklets translates the current web page into English using Google Translate: you can find it here. Unfortunately, Google Translate doesn't handle properly web pages dynamically generated using JavaScript. For example, if you try to translate Google Pack's Chinese homepage, you'll notice that most of the text can't be translated. To know more about it click here

Ok, I have got the enough knowledge about it and want to use it so can you help me with the download and add on this this to the browser. How to add it the browser and also let me know about the compatibility of the same with the browser. I expect to get the solution of it from you. Also let me know what is Google Translation Power.

This is simple method to add this bookmarklet to your browser. To add it to your browser just drag it and drop it to the Toolbar and after that you have the access of the Google Translation Bar to the browser of your. Till the time this is only available for the Mozilla Firefox as Google Chrome have their own tools that help for the translation. So do the same as i have discussed to make the thing working with the translation of Web page.

Google translation power is nothing but the power of the translation to the browser i.e. Firefox which is done with extension of the Firefox that is known as the "translate". This add on also convert the web page to the language that you wish to and also in the language other then the English. This is more powerful then the Google translation Bar and work faster. To get the help for the Google Translation power visit the link given below.
    How can i use Google translation Power for Firefox?