Thread: How to stores files to Gmail Account?

How to stores files to Gmail Account?

I am having one query that i am going to discuss here. Actually i have an gmail account that i am using for the personal use and can not access for the official use. I am looking for the way that i upload some files to the Gmail and access then whenever i want to from any where in the World. So if you have knowledge about "How to stores files to Gmail Account" then step forward and help me for the same. Thank you

Re: How to stores files to Gmail Account?

This can be possible with the help of the "Backup to mail" tool that is made for the purpose of the keeping the data in the Gmail and also to the yahoo and more. After the installation of the same you will notice a dialog box prompting for the Gmail user name and password. Enter the same. Now you are ready to store file on the Gmail. Just go the folder that you want to back up and then right click on that you will notice a option on the context menu i.e. Back To Email, Click on that and it will back up the file on the Gmail account. Thanks
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Gspace is also provide the sharing of the file which is the extension of the Firefox. This extension allows you to use your Gmail Space (4.1 GB and growing) for file storage. It acts as an online drive, so you can upload files from your hard drive and access them from every Internet capable system. The interface will make your Gmail account look like a FTP host. After the installation, you'll get an option called "Gspace" in your "Tools" menu, which opens the GSpace window. It's great for storing/sharing files with your friends. Also very good to backup photos and music files (as you can view/listen to them from Gspace). To know more about this visit here

You can also take help of the Gmail Drive for storing the file on the Gmail Account. This tool uses the user name and password of the Gmail Account and then transfer the file form the one place to the account of your that you can access from any where in the world so if you are looking for this then you have to go to the link given gbelow which will clear youer view for this and also give you the downlaod of the same. So go through the link and enjoy. All the best
    Download GMail Drive shell extension

Why don't you try the Web OS for the same. WebOS is the Web operating system which you can access from any where in the world with the user ID and the password of same that you have to create when you will use it. This gives the 15 GB online data storage. This is like the hard disk of 15 GB space but on the Internet. To know more about the same click here. This will guide you for the use and Definition of the same. Thanks

If you wish to share file online then i can tell you about the windows live skydrive which is also helpful for the sharing file online with the 25 GB hard drive space online. But you should have the Window live ID with which you can access the "windows live skydrive". So if you wish to get more info about the same then click on the link below that will help you for the same.
    windows live skydrive
    windows live skydrive