Thread: How to enhance context menu with print preview option in Mozilla Firefox?

How to enhance context menu with print preview option in Mozilla Firefox?

Hello Friends, i have one query that i want to discuss with you hope to get the solution of the same also. Actually i am working on the internet whole day as per job profile and need to print the content most of the time. I know that to see the print preview option from the file menu and can give the print command to.; But can i make it on the context menu that i need to get the print preview. So help me with the "How to enhance context menu with print preview option in Mozilla Firefox?"
    Last edited by L-cynthiya; 21-01-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Re: How to enhance context menu with print preview option in Mozilla Firefox?

Normally when you need to see the print preview yo need to go tio the file menu and from there you can click on the print preview option and then you can check the preview. But after adding the option that i am discussing with you will give you the option in the print preview on the context menu. So if you need to make this then go with the add on that i am going to tell you. This add on is known as the "Print Context Menu". Hope you will like it. Thanks

This is really working add on i can tell you as i have used it and know that this is the one that you are looking for. This Adds the ability to print and print preview a web page from the context menu. After the download you didn't have to install it it will be downloaded automatically and add the option of printing on the Right click of the page. Thats all i can tell you about it to know more about this you have to use it without which you can not see the feature of it.

Yes it seems like that only that without downloading i can not understand the feature of it but the problem is that how to download it. I have no idea about the download of the same. So if you have idea about the download of the same then tell me also so that i can download it in my browser and us according to the use of then mine. A help may be appreciated

To download the same you have to go through the detail that i am specifying to work with the same this would be help you to download and install the Print Context Menu
    1. Start the Mozilla browser
    2. Go to the Tools Menu
    3. And then to the Add on Menu item
    4. After that click on the Browsed all add on
    5. Now on the Extension page type Print Context Menu
    6. This will display the list of same, Click on the Add to Firefox
    7. Now click on the Install after the counting stops
    8. Restart the Browser.

Even i have used this i have also the job of the working on the internet as i am a content developer and working the whole day on the net. So i am also looking for the same and finally got here. After that i have searched about this in the Google and got the one for me from the Mozilla Site so if you wish to direct download the same them click on the link given below
    Print Context Menu