Thread: Need information on Hyper Text Transfer Protocol

Need information on Hyper Text Transfer Protocol

I am making a small site for a project work. Now when I save the site in html format I cannot view the file sometime. It is also not showing the formatting done in it. I think my tags are wrong. In the same way how does a site gets a 404 or site not found error on the browser. I need some information on Hyper Text Transfer Protocol.

Re: Need information on Hyper Text Transfer Protocol

HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol). This is a defined procedure of how to relocate information in sequence between a web browser and a web server. All web browsers and web servers follow this procedure. HTML (Hyper Text Markup verbal communication): This is the verbal communication used in web pages to arrangement text, images, and page present. This verbal communication is in unadulterated text and is entered into a file that has an ending of html.

When you get a 404 error or any wrong url error that means the web url is either typed wrong or does not exist. Each url has a specific IP address which helps it to identify the location on the server and the same is then reverse back to you on your web browser. This is what happens on the internet.

It is probable to put HTML in the documents or certificate that do not end in html, but for the reason of this tutorial, we are only focusing on unadulterated HTML documents or certificate. The text in these documents contain extraordinary codes, called tags, that tell the web browser when it reads the file how to arrangement of the text. They are displayed on the browser. This are the some information on Hyper Text Transfer Protocol.

To understand this lets try an example below. abcdefghijk.were to create a file called alphabets.html and save it on your hard drive, you could then open this file with your browser and have it displayed. The contents of this file will have the following text <b>abcdefghijklm</b>. If you were to open up this document in your browser you would see the following:abcdefghijklm.

In organize for the Web to work you need web browsers and web servers which work hand in hand. The web browser is a piece of software that is used to understand the information in sequence found in an HTML document and present the content of that document based upon the HTML tags found within it. A web server is a computer that provisions HTML documents, otherwise known as web pages, and waits for correlations from web browsers. When a web browser connects to a web server, the web server sends the requested document, if it exists, back to the web browser for display.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain