Thread: Steps to enable javascript in browser

Steps to enable javascript in browser

I have a account in Zoho. I had posted some my web albums onit. Now when I try to login the attempt failed. I thought this issue might be due to Java script. I need some steps to enable java script in a web browser. Then in a friends PC the same issue is happening up. What can be problem in this.

Re: Steps to enable javascript in browser

The steps to enable JavaScript from your browser, you have to move according to the following. First you open the IE browser window and select Tools > Internet alternatives. Then you have to move to the security tab alternatives, then select the Custom Level button which will be on the Security tab after that come down for the section named Scripting, it will have a sub-section named Active Scripting in that you have to select the radio button Enable and click OK.

To enable javascript in the browser, if you are using the browser of the firefox then you will be having to follow the setting according to it. As you know that the different browser have different settings. For the fierfox browser the setting are, you have to open the firefox browser window and then you have to select the tools > options. After that you have to select the content tab. On that content tab on the next box you can see the option of Enable JavaScript and you have to just click OK.

If you are not able to sign in to the Zoho Writer account, there might be two potential. More over the Zoho Writer account ID (user name or email ID) is inaccurate. Or you have keyed in an inaccurate password (remember, the password is case-sensitive). Please check if your Caps Lock button (On/Off) in the keyboard before typing in your password. In case you have forgotten your password, try using the Forgot your password option link available in the login page to reset it.

Browser shows inaccuracy on page and in which you are unable to access documents in Zoho Writer. At times it has been experimental that due to some browser cache difficulty, Zoho Writer scripts do not load fully and hence the documents are not demonstrated. To get around this difficulty, please clear your browser cache, reload it and then try accessing Zoho Writer with your Zoho account credentials.

One other main motive could be some firewall setting either on your PC or on your alternative that can cause this troubles. Please try logging into to Zoho Writer from a dissimilar PC as an initial check to ensure that it is not a system explicit troubles. You can also try hindering the firewall settings and try logging in to Zoho Writer. In case the issue still persists, kindly send us the screen shot of the browser error for further analysis.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain