Thread: Why we don't use capital letters in email id?

Why we don't use capital letters in email id?

I am working on the since i was in the Collage but don't know why this question i didn't raise. But now i need the solution of this from you people that is why i am here. I need to know that Why we won't use capital letters in email id?. This has been a big question that i want to know about. So anyone have idea about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why we don't use capital letters in email id?

Its upto you that you are using the capital letter or not. There are no rule set for the use of the capital or the small letter. But it is avoided by most of the user because it is considered as the yelling when we use the capital key word so most of the user or try to avoid it. It is taken as that you are being rude with the language. Otherwise you can use the capital letter for the use. But in case of the email ID you have to follow the rule of the service provider. If they didn't barred the use of capital then you can use it otherwise avoid using it. As i have tried this with the yahoo and surprised that they didn't allow the use of the capital so i have started using the small keyword. So use the letter without taking care of any one as it of no use to think about the people. Thats it!!!!

This happens because most of the people who are using the internet from past few month consider the capital word as the rude and think that the person using the same is of bad nature. This is considered as the bad character if you are using the capital character. So if you want to be rude then use this otherwise avoid using the same. Say thanks if you like it. Bye

In the time of the using the capital letter does not create any issue, if you use the capital then also the site will open. For example if i type WWW.GOOGLE.COM then also it will open the Google page so using the capital does not effect the internet to open the site. This happens because Web address are not case sensitive that is why when we type the address in capital it gets converted automatically into the small. Thanks
    Last edited by Maximus(); 20-01-2010 at 07:37 PM.

concreteservices Guest

ya, it was a good question. And also the answers were satisfying.