Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-01-2010

How to start portable Firefox in safe mode?

Hey there, I have been looking for the way that will start the portable Firefox in the safe mode of the system to perform the functionality as i have tried lots of but could not succeeded. So finally asking the same to you to get the proper suggestion to perform the same. So help me with the How to start portable Firefox in safe mode?. A help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 20-01-2010

Re: How to start portable Firefox in safe mode?

For that you have to make the following thing that will help you for the safe mode running of the Mozilla. Just create a shortcut of the portable Firefox and then save that to the desktop or to the safe location. Now on the shortcut just right click and go to the properties where you have to go to then to shortcut tab and make the following changes. on the shortcut tab go to the target path and then type "-safe mode" after the single space in the end of the path and click on the OK to finish the setting. Thats it.
Old 20-01-2010

Might be your portable Firefox is got corrupted or not downloaded properly so if you wish to run it then download the fresh copy of it and then try again this will help you to run the Portable Firefox on your system in the safe mode to. But one thing that i want to tell is that in the safe mode it might be possible that your Firefox add on will not work as it will be disabled by the Safe mode for the security reason. Say thanks if you like the same.
Old 20-01-2010

Mozilla Firefox?, Portable Edition is the popular Mozilla Firefox web browser bundled with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so you can take your bookmarks, extensions and saved passwords with you. Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition is an integral part of the PortableApps.com Suite. To download the Same click here or go to the portableapps.com.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,