Thread: Can we rotate the viewing angle of videos like images

Can we rotate the viewing angle of videos like images

I am having the Camcorder and also the mobile phone. I have taken some of the Videos from this camcorder and the mobile phone in the vertical or you can say in the portrait mode. So the videos on the computer screens is also shown in some other angles and not it the normal viewing angel. I know that we can rotate the images to view it in the normal position or in the normal 90 degree angle. I want to know that Can we rotate the viewing angle of videos also.

Re: Can we rotate the viewing angle of videos like images

So you are having the problem with the videos viewing angles in the computer system or the television because you have taken the videos from the Camcorder and the mobile phone in the portrait mode so that videos are also played in the portrait mode in the computer display and the television screen. Now you want to change the angle of the Videos so that you can see the videos in the landscape or can say in the normal position on the desktop or the television screen. There are many options available for doing this.

I dont have any idea for changing the viewing angle of the Videos like we can do in the images very easily. But i know one solution for this but this is not the permanent solution for this issue. For viewing the videos in the normal position that is in the 90 degree angle you can turn the display of the computer monitor for just watching the videos. How ever you will need to do this all the time whenever you want to watch this videos. You can do this by pressing the alt+ctrl+direction keys from the keyboard.

I think you can change the viewing angle of the videos to the normal 90 degree very easily just like we can do in the images for viewing them. I think the Media player classic and the VLC media player provides this feature. But i am not totally sure about this. Because i have not done this before but i have seen this option in some media player and think this option was in one of this media player. So check out both this media player may be your problem will be solved.

I think the best way to deal with this problem is to convert those videos. You can download the Video converter software and convert those videos. You will get the option of the viewing angle and may be the viewing mode, Portrait and the Landscape. Select the 90 degree viewing angle or the landscape mode and convert the videos in your needed formats. This will resolve the problem of the viewing video in the normal position.

You dont have to download any software to do this and convert the video clips. You can do this with the help of the Windows Movie Maker software which comes preloaded with all the Windows operating system. For doing this follow the steps mentioned here.

1. Import the video file to the Windows Movie Maker.
    2. Drag and drop the imported video clip on the time line.
    3. Go to Tools menu and select Video Effects.
    4. For rotating video clips in the right, drag the Rotate 90' video effect and drop it on the movie on the timeline.
    5. To rotate the video clip to the left, drag the Rotate 270 video effect and drop it onto the movie on the timeline.
    6. Now go to the File menu, click Save Movie File and follow and complete the instructions in the Save Movie Wizard.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain