Thread: Run a GPS device in MAC

Run a GPS device in MAC

Hi,
    Lobotomo Software offers MacTomTom, software, free, which allows the Mac user to load on its system TomTom maps and voice directions. The program also supports data backup and restoration. The advantage over other solutions is that MacTomTom is free. I need some details on this. About using the same on mac without damaging the device. Thanks in advance.

Re: Run a GPS device in MAC

The GPS are increasingly present in our daily lives. These little boxes make us great service on the road and make our lives easier. Unfortunately, few models of GPS are truly compatible with our Mac, so it is very important to know before acquiring GPS. According to you which can be best or easy for this. I am not so good in computers. Which can be simple GPS solution for MAC.

Among the few models compatible with Mac OS X include the GPS TOMTOM brand. Practical use, reliable and value for money quite satisfactory, TOMTOM were also rated among the MACUSERS (including myself) who have the vast majority of them opted for these models . You can look for the further information on the same before buying. The main thing matters here is the compatibility.

There are of course other brands and away from me to make you buy a TomTom GPS, but many have asked me to make a tip on the TomTom HOME software that allows to configure, update, make backups etc. with your GPS TOMTOM. While you are on the website of TomTom, I invite you to create immediately a TomTom account giving an email address and password . Also specify the model of TomTom you have, the number of device code and your personal data.

One thing you have to take care that never unplug the USB cable when the GPS device is one. Do not do it especially when a transaction update is in progress, this could damage your GPS device. You can disconnect the USB cable through suitable menu or by dragging the mounted volume to the Trash. This is the most safer way of turning it off without damaging. Start TomTom HOME software that you installed in your Applications folder