Thread: No image found in opera mail

No image found in opera mail

Hi all,

I am using opera webmail service from last 2 years. From 2 days , I found that when i open a mail, there is an image in mail is not displayed. It totally blanks with white pages. I am very afraid about this and need some help. Thanks in advance.

You need to open opera mail home page, Login them. After login page is open, click on option in the top right corner and go to Preferences. Then click the update button without making any changes. Then need to sign out and sign in again. Check out with this procedure and reply again if you found any issue.

I will suggest you to check your browser that you have been used. Check all the properties of your browser is by default and restart it. Also check the JRE version of your system ,May be some time the Java is blocked the images and need the update the version of runtime java. It may be resolve your issue and check that. If any issue found please reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: No image found in opera mail

I also find the same issue with me and rectify a security setting. I seen a pop up message o my screen that I have not seen before: "Do not download HTML graphics in e-mail contents". After that i unchecked this and access graphics in my mails again. You can also try this and check whether it is resolved or not. Please reply.

I will suggest you to use Outlook Express with Opera. For this you need to select File > Preferences from the menu of opera mail. Then click on the E-mail tab and select Use external client. You need to use the file selection dialog i.e.,accessed via ... to locate the Outlook Express executable. It is mostly find it at "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" and restart the system. Check out that and reply.

You can also use Opera Web Mail Support for this issue, You can find them there is a Contact form in that page and you should fill all the information regarding error with the nature of inquire. After that you will receive the information by opera mail support with in 24 hours. Try it and reply. Best of luck.