Thread: How to auto translate text in Google Chrome?

How to auto translate text in Google Chrome?

I have an issue regarding the use of the Google Chrome and i need the solution of the same as i have posted this here. I am looking for the simple and quick way to that will understand the unfamiliar language while surfing on the internet. I need the way that will "auto translate text in Google Chrome" . Hope to get the solution of it from your side. A help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to auto translate text in Google Chrome?

This can be possible only with add on of the Google Chrome that will translate the text automatically when you visit the web page. This add on is know as the "Auto-Translate" which automatically translate the text into the language that you are looking for. You can also create the the shortcut of the same with the option of it. So download the same and enjoy. I hope that you will like it. Say thanks if you like the same. Bye

Automatically translate text from selected language to your language and from your language to your second language. To simple usage click CTRL or CTRL+ALT and select text on web-page. You can configure shortcuts on option page. You can use different languages on different shortcuts. This is what i got from the Google. SO after reviewing the same if you wish to download the same you can do it from the Google site. Thank you

Can any one help me with the extension download as i have read the post and now i am ready to use this add on of the Google Chrome but as i am new for the same i have less idea about the extension download of it. And also let me know if there is any thing that work in the better way then this. I have search and came to know about the "gTranslate" so let me know about that to. Thanks

To make the you your browser working with the same you have to go through the detail that i am giving you here for the same. This method will download the "Auto-Translate" and translate the same.
    • Start the Google Chrome
    • Go to the Tools Menu
    • Then to the Add on Menu item
    • Click on the Browse all add on
    • Type Auto-Translate
    • Click on the install
    • Restart the Google Chrome

Hey this add on is good but there is one bug i.e. extension wasn't working with Chrome v 4.0.249.43 and early so if you are looking for the way to use it then run it in the compatible browser which are expected to fix in the next release of the same. gTranslate is also work same with more functionality so if you get a hand on this then youo have to download it this will be available on the below given link go with it.
    Add-on for translating text in Firefox