Thread: How to view browser history based on host and date in Google Chrome?

How to view browser history based on host and date in Google Chrome?

Hi there, I am new for this forum. I am having an issue that i need to solve i hope that i will get the proper solution for that i am looking for long time, i think that i will get the solution from here. i have just installed the Google Chrome in the system for surfing purpose as i heard it is fast. I have been using Internet Explorer before. I am looking for the way by which i can view browser history based on host and date in Google Chrome.. Is there any way to perform the same. If yes then let me know about it. Thank you

Re: How to view browser history based on host and date in Google Chrome?

"History2" extension for Google Chrome is the solution for your viewing of the browser history with the proper date and host that you are looking for. This extension are made for the use of the proper history view by the Google Chrome. This provide the nice look to the view of the History. It gives the buttons for the viewing of the History according to the date. Also represent them in the proper host name that is better for you to understand this. This much is enough for you to use the same.

This add on is under the experimental period as the Application programing interfaces for history. This just like the old history page but with the great feature that will change the view of the history page and also provide the host name with the it instead of the page. It include the last month as well as the all history. It also provide the option to delete the history so that if you don't wish to see the history of link. That all i have. If you like the same then say thanks. Bye
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have been through all the detail that is provided by you so that i can now download this as i have got interest on it. But still there is on e problem that i have less idea about the download of add ons as i have just shifted from the Internet Explorer to the Google Chrome. So help me with this too. Your help is appreciated.

To download the following just go with the method that i am describing here for you. This will guide you to download the same and install it in your browser.
    1. Start the Google Chrome from Desktop
    2. Now go to the Tools menu
    3. In the same go to the Extension
    4. Now on that click on Browse all add on
    5. This will take you to the Google Chrome Extension page
    6. In this page type the name of the extension in the Search
    7. Click on the install
    8. Click on the OK when prompt for the installation

This will install the same on your browser. Using this method you can add more extension to the Google Chrome browser. Thanks

There is one more add on of the Google Chrome which will give you the quick access of the same as it is required by the you. This add on will display the history by clicking on the Button. This add on is known as the "History button" with which you can get the history quickly. SO if you like this then you can also use it. For more detail about this you can visit the link given below.
    How to get quick access of history in Google Chrome?