Thread: Need a Website Copier for Windows

Need a Website Copier for Windows

Hi,
    I am looking for a website copier for Windows.I want to save some files which I can view in offline mode while traveling. I does not have internet support while traveling so this can help me out to get the site details anywhere. I had found HTTrack tool. Is this a nice one. What are the features and support does this tool offers. Recommend if there is any better. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a Website Copier for Windows

HTTrack is a vacuum of websites. It allows you to download a website on your hard drive, building recursively all directories, recovering HTML, images and files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the structure of relative links. Simply open a page of the site "sucked" into your browser and you can navigate freely inside, as if you were logged

HTTrack can also update the contents of an existing site or resume interrupted downloads. The robot is fully configurable, with an integrated help system. As its name suggests, HTTrack Website Copier is a program that allows downloading to the hard drive all contents of a website with all its elements, which can then navigate this site without being logged.

HTTrack Website Copier downloads even links within the site and can perform an update if you want to refresh the downloaded content. It also offers the ability to resume interrupted downloads. The program works like a normal browser. It downloads the registered site and allows to surf, as it respects the original structure of directories and partially rebuilt ties.

HTTrack Website Copier has a number of configuration options and unlimited possibilities and allows the capture websites based on many protocols. HTTrack Website Copier is a simple tool to download a comprehensive Web site on computer for future reference without requiring an Internet connection. Many users have limited access to the Internet, and many pages are often disabling and can not be found.

HTTrack Website Copier allows you to download all the contents of a specific website, images, SWF flash animations, image presentations, documents, etc.. HTTrack Website Copier is an easy to use application that was developed under GNU-GPL. Because of this, users with programming knowledge can easily adapt to their specific needs. The main features are it is easy to use, it is a free Software (GNU-GPL), It helps to download the full content of web sites and it allows to set filters to improve performance.