Thread: Unable to save images with google chrome

Unable to save images with google chrome

hello friends i am google chrome from the last few months it was also working greatly. But from past few days it is not allowing me to save the images on some of the sites. On one site the image save function is a left click (not right click) and then saves as jpeg into any folder i choose. but sometimes i am getting the normal save box and by default only one option is present that is of all files i cannot change it. But when i open that designated folder which i selected to save the image. but could not see the image. Can you tell why i am unable to save images with google chrome. please help me.

Re: Unable to save images with google chrome

It appears similar to the problem what i have faced some days before. So i tried a lot of things including the system restore too but that could not help me. Then finally i got the solution as when i renamed the file with its extension after the name then it worked for example save your file as name.jpeg or img.png etc.

It is not possible to give solutions to your problem with only this information. It would be more convenient if you give me some more detailed information such as the version of your google chrome and the website names from where you are trying to download the image. This will give me more clear picture of your problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The chrome browser seems incapable to work with many applications such as either adobe's flash player. which led me to go back to the Internet Explorer browser because of this problem and some other reason. If your problem persists then i would recommend you to move to some other browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.

Basically the chrome browser has a lot of issues with it like it frequently re hides the bookmark toolbars. It also doesn't support a lot of other toolbars most probably it only supports the google products and softwares. Hence you have only a single option to either reinstall it and check whether it works or not or use a different browser.