Thread: google autofill problem

google autofill problem

Recently i have downloaded the google autofill and installed it as i was fed up of filling the form all the time so i created a new profile and filled all the information that it asked and which i wanted to be filled automatically. But after three days i was shocked to see that it lost all the info and says that there are no profiles n the files and it again started to ask for new profile. I don't know what the actual problem is but it seems as after a reboot or two it tends to loos all the information? FYI i am using an acer laptop with windows Vista installed please let me now how to fix this google autofill problem.

Re: google autofill problem

I cannot tell you what actually the problem is but can suggest some solution that might work for you. can you just tell me some more details about this problems. I also want to know are you running any privacy programs and also tell me the name of that program i think that this program might be removing this information.

It seems like you are using a wrong toolbar , I mean you have downloaded and installed the right one but actually you are using the google autofill toolbar which is made for internet explorer with another browser or vice versa. This is not working because the google autofill toolbar is browser specific so try to get the toolbar for your browser.

Most probably you are facing this problem due some problem that might have been caused during the installation of the toolbar. Hence i would advise you to download the toolbar again and then reinstall it. I hope that the re installation of Autofill toolbar would surely solve your problem. If it doesn't then reply further.

Sometimes these problems are caused when you delete the cookies and you have not mentioned in your post about that it will be good for me to reply when you specify that but till then i would suggest you not to delete the cookies and check whether you the google autofill toolbar works properly that is it fills the form correctly or not.

Sounds like either you are missing something in that program or your internet options are set to delete cookie. So up to then open the internet options in internet Explorer or if you are using the Mozilla Firefox open the preferences and cancel all the option that allows cookie deletes on exit. Hope you will fix this issue soon.