Thread: Gmail Error code 007

Gmail Error code 007

Hi,

I have the problem with Gmail that when I try to attach a file to my gmail account opens a window and it gives error message"Oops, the system was unable to perform the operation attempts later, error code 007", from other mail stays loading and nothing ... I can not post pic on the forum but stays loading and nothing I had wrote this message on my desktop computer so that if I could explain in detail, what should I do ???

Re: Gmail Error code 007

Gmail Error code 007, It can be because of two things:
    • Problems with your browser.
    • Viruses and spyware.

If you use Internet Explorer, try using Firefox as your browser.

If problems persist, analyzes "Ewido Online Scanner" and "Kaspersky Antivirus On-Line" in that order, save your reports, and paste both here.

For security reasons to prevent potential viruses, Gmail does not send or receive executable files (files ending in. Exe extenxion) because that could contain damaging executable code. Gmail does not accept these types of files even when they are sent in compressed form (. Zip,. Tar,. Tgz,. Taz,. Z,. Gz). If one such message is sent to your Gmail account, it is automatically returned to sender. And is it a *. exe file that you wanted to send, in this case, you must change extension of the file.

The problem arises when I try to open a jpeg zipped file, it shows that it is "loading" and then this error message appears: Some Gmail features have not been loaded properly due to a problem with Internet connectivity. If the problem persists, you can try reloading the page using https, with the previous version or in HTML mode basic.

Very strange because it previously had a 128 kbps connection and now I have 1 mega is when the error occurs. As mentioned earlier, this error occurs when I use the Firefox (gmail is loaded into the custom view) and use IE when I open the emails (gmail is loaded into the default view)

I tried, being in the firefox, use the given default gmail but I can not even access the menu of options for doing so because it is "loading" and then throws me the error message.

Gmail 007 error code occurs when there is a conflict with software on your computer, browser cache to be cleared, or a temporary problem on the Gmail server. It could make the service slow or prevent you from downloading and viewing attachments. In some cases it may be necessary to clear your cache more than once and / or restart the computer to solve the problem.

Try CCleaner to delete your cache. The software removes unused files from your hard drives, shortcuts without target, ActiveX controls, help files, entries in the registry, etc.. to free up space and improve the loading of Windows. CCleaner is also able to erase all traces of your surfing the web in seconds. The application deletes the temporary files, visited sites history, cookies, forms, etc.. CCleaner supports Internet Explorer, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. Finally, the program can delete the temporary documents of many applications such as eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Office, Nero, Acrobat, WinRAR, etc..