Thread: How can i use Google translation Power for Firefox?

How can i use Google translation Power for Firefox?

Hi there, I have been looking for way that will give you the complete translation of the Webpage in the language that. Actually i have used the Google translation service and liked it most so now i want same in the Firefox but don't know how is it possible. If any one having the knowledge can tell me How can i use Google translation Power for Firefox?. Hope i will get the proper solution. Thank you.

Re: How can i use Google translation Power for Firefox?

This can be possible only with the help of the add on of the Firefox that will let you convert the Web page to the language that you wish to so download the "Translate" add on of the Mozilla and see the magic of this extension which help you for the conversion. This will allow you to select any of the text and then translate it to any language. This is not supported by any other browser. Hope you like it. Say thanks if you like the same.

This extension helps you to translate text from one language to another. Its powered by Google's translation APIs. Therefore, the supported language pairs will reflect the ones provided by Google. Select a text to be translated and click the menu-button (it will have the default language) seen next to "Translate to" label seen at the right bottom of the status bar. For quick access, you can use Ctrl + F9 key. The translated text is shown in a popup window. Therefore, while translating, popups should be allowed for that particular site being viewed. From Version 1.2 onwards, "From Language" option is available. Users can choose the "from language" from the corresponding menu in order to by-pass the default auto-detection of the same

Here i am giving you the detail to download the same. To download the same you have to follow the given step and use the same. Hope you like it and also enjoy the translating service
    1. Open the Browser
    2. Click the Tools Menu
    3. Click "Add on" Menu item
    4. Click on the search box and type "Translate"
    5. On the list click "Translate" and Click on the Add to Firefox
    6. Click on Install
    7. Restart the Firefox

There is one more add on which also uses the Google translation service that will translate the page that you wish change into the language that you wish. This is known as the "gTranslate" which perform the same task and little advance then the translate. SO if you wish to make the Google translation then i will advise you to use it once and you will notice the functionality of it. I hope that will definitely work as you want it to. Bye

With gTranslate you can translate any text in a webpage just by selecting and right-clicking over it. The extension uses the Google translation services to translate the text. So download it from the Mozilla or follow the above given method and instead of Translate search for the gTranslate. You can also get the review about this on the link given below.
    Best Extensions and Plugins for FireFox 3