Thread: Voice chatting software Ventrilo

Voice chatting software Ventrilo

Hi,
    How is Ventrilo. It is a voice chatting software. In voice chatting the main thing the sound quality. I have experienced an standard level of voice quality among many of the instant messengers. But I was searching for a particular tool which can give a good quality in voice under any circumstances. So I found this. I need some information on its usage and functionality.

Re: Voice chatting software Ventrilo

Ventrilo is a program specializing in voice conversations group. This type of software so special interest gamers network played a team or guild. In principle, Ventrilo is very similar to TeamSpeak. There still many differences. This tool is widely used and nice to use also. As compare to other the voice quality is nice and acceptable.

Ventrilo is characterized by a sound quality far superior, even if this means a bandwidth (and CPU) one notch above its rivals. Namely also: the client and server versions 2.1.4 above are limited to six participants in the free version. There is some differences in the new version and the other one. Like the free version unlimited number of participants is 2.1.4. Be careful, you can only use it to join the servers to version 2.1.2.

Ventrilo is a program for dialogue between multiple users connected to the same server. The application is specially designed to work in the background and is particularly useful in networked games. The transmission quality and bandwidth can be configured according to the available connection. Ventrilo is a program designed for group communication using VoIP. It positions the sound in the stereo field and to apply effects.

The program provides each user with many options to customize how they want to hear others. It offers the possibility to record or play voice streams and supports the TTS (text-to-speech). Ventrilo is known for its sound quality and low demand for CPU resources, allowing it not to interfere with daily operations of the PC or during racing game online.

The tools allows the communication to become a major asset. So I took the 4 most used software for communication. Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Skype and Mumble. This little comparative amber will be based on latency, resource requirements, ease of use and more. Ventrilo has a feature of push to talk (press a button to talk) perfect autodetection feature adjustable. Simply create a "username" to have an ip of a server and it's done: in all in all, count 2 minutes.