Thread: How to install WOT in Opera

How to install WOT in Opera

Hi,, I have a Vista operating system and Opera as my default web browser. While browsing on this forum, i found the following post What is WOT ?. Its really interesting and worth have in my browser. Could you guys please make me know how to install WOT in Opera Browser ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to install WOT in Opera

As you might have came to know WOT is an extension to secure your Internet searches with different colors indicating the reliability of a site. Just go thorugh these steps to install WOT on your Opera:-

• Open Opera, click the Tools menu, then Preferences P. Select the Advanced tab and then Content.

• Click the JavaScript Options button.

• In the window that opens, click the little + next to Local Disk C:, Program Files, find the folder or Opera Opera 10 and then click Ok, Ok and Ok to close the windows completely open.

• Click on the link and wait for the download of the page. Click the File menu in Opera and then Save As.

• In the window that opens, click on My Computer or Local Disk C:, enter the Program Files folder and look for the Opera or Opera 10 when you are in this case, click Save to the file wot.js be saved in this folder.

• You can now search and see that WOT is so active in Opera and in the major search engines Bing, Google, Yahoo, Exalead, Orange, etc..

This plugin is free for Web browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. This extension already exists in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. After installing this plug-in, If you click on a site with a bad evaluation or approaching it you will see a warning displayed in full screen. In the new window that will open what interests us most is the middle and bottom. Where is the graphics on the left show the number of people who left their evaluation. On the right to summary categories shows how users rated, deemed the site. Below, the comments left by users. Note that depending on the site it is possible that there is more or less feedback. This software is very easy to use and requires no special skill and one quickly understands the pitfalls. Do not hesitate to install it on the computer of a beginner it will be a pledge of additional security.

Hey mates, thanks for sharing this useful info. I was just unaware of this. Well, i use Firefox and Google Chrome. I just tried to find it out on Firefox and got it but am not getting for my Google Chrome. Could you guys please make me know how to install WOT on Chrome ? Thanks.

The WOT add-on provides reputation ratings to search results when you use Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Wikipedia and other popular sites. Your Gmail, Yahoo! mail and Hotmail account is also protected. You can download and install it from here.