Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-01-2010

I need some details about Dynamic DNS

I am learning Networking. Here in a practical I came along a term called Dynamic Dns. What does this service do. How it works and where it is applied for. As DNS is engaged with the domain name system of internet. Does Dynamic DNS is one step further than it. If yes then post some sample of it so that I can get a basic explanation and a details about Dynamic DNS.
Old 16-01-2010

Re: I need some details about Dynamic DNS

Dynamic DNS is a equipment that permits you to update the IP address of a domain in real time. In organize to fully recognize how Dynamic DNS works, it is essential to first recognize the domain names and the name of the servers. Fundamentally, all website domain names are held on computer servers known as name servers. These servers are used, with the help of a Domain Name System (DNS) server, to change the domain name into something more simply identifiable by a computer, an Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
Old 16-01-2010

Dynamic DNS has established a home in a diversity of markets, including the home server marketplace. As computer expertise and internet speeds increase, the home server market has extended greatly over the years. Some smaller websites are now hosted on nothing more than home computers with a Dynamic IP address, making it a requirement to allow for Dynamic DNS connections to such proletarian server setups.
Old 16-01-2010

Dynamic DNS works in approximately the same way outlined above, excluding that it is much more elastic with its characteristics. Because of the dynamic systems connected with Dynamic DNS, this type of domain name system allows domain names to be right to enter from servers that have dynamic, or changeable, IP addresses. By allowing dynamic IP addresses to host domain names, Dynamic DNS makes it probable for people and other websites to attach to a exacting server without having to track that server's IP address.
Old 16-01-2010

You was in a need of a information about the Dynamic DNS for the practical. I think that from the above reply you may got some basic information on the topic which you needed. It is mainly on the IP address of the domain names which is given to the server so that if you are using the internet it will easily recognizable by a computer, with the help of an Internet Protocol (IP) Address. If you want more additional information on the above topic then you can get it for the website.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,