Thread: How to add Google services to system tray?

How to add Google services to system tray?

Hi there, I am having a problem that i need to solve with your help. I have been looking for a way that will give me access of Google Services to the system tray that i can monitor Google Services form system tray without going to the browser and also handle the Google account from there only. So any have idea about How to add Google services to system tray?. A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to add Google services to system tray?

Hey, There is a tool that will solve the problem of yours and help you to manage the Google services from the system tray.You can access the Google account from the system tray. This tools is known as the "Googsystray" After the download of it you have to follow some setting and then only you can access them from system tray. This manages services like Google Voice, GMail, Google Calendar, Google Reader, and Google Wave.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey Friend, This tool is sounds interesting so could you explain this in brief so that i can use it as per the requirement of mine. Also let me know is there other tools are available for the working of same. So that i can check the them also. Help me with the add on which will give me the same access as of the Googsystray is providing, And let me know from where to get this Googsystray tools. Thanks

This is a software that run for the Google Services and give you the access of them like managing GMail account and all from the System tray only so that you don't have to open browser for each services. This is compatible with the Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. This can also run on the Linux distribution with Python and pygtk installed. So download it and use it. Download it from here
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you are looking for tools that will help you to manage the things like Google services the I will suggest you to go with the "One Number" extension of the Google Chrome that will keep all the application of the Google on the Toolbar and on single click of it you can visit the all Google services. But make sure that you are running Google Chrome as your browser then only you can access this.

You didn't specified the browser that you are using so that i can help you with that. If you are using the Mozilla Firefox then i have something for you. You can use the GButts add on of the Firefox that will give you all the Google Services on your Firefox browser. All you have to do is to download this and install it on your browser. To know more about this click here