Thread: How to Share a YouTube Video

smile How to Share a YouTube Video

Hi all,

I am net savvy and watch daily you tube videos, i like the video and want to share that video to my friends and family. How to share that Video to my friends. Please help. Any replies is appreciated.

Re: How to Share a YouTube Video

YouTube videos are based on Macromedia's FlashPlayer 7 with the Sorenson Spark H.263 video codec. You need to first establish friends and family lists. then you can click on the share video link on you tube and press the send button to reach all of them. You need to make marked public as you video in you tube for maximize your viewing audience.

How to Share a YouTube Video

You can share the video's URL to your friend to share that video.. Each video on YouTube has a unique URL . You can simply send the url address to the friends in an email . Friends who is interest can simply click of the URL if it has a hyperlink, or cut and paste the address to watch it. Your frinds can also upload that video by help of software.

you can also share YouTube Videos on Facebook, Twitter and Google Reader. But you should have an account of any one social networking site for sharing the you tube video, the receiver should also have an account for receiving the link. You need to go home page of face book where update status button is found. then click on share link tab and copy-paste the url of youtube video that you want to share into the field under share link.

To share a YouTube video, click the Share video link under the player and enter email addresses in the window that opens. You can also click on the post video link directly under the Share link to post it to a blog. You can also send your you tube video URL to your friend online on chart windows. This is tech best method to share the you tube link.

You can post your video on YouTube and then embed it into one or your own web pages.You need to cutting and pasting the HTML code that the site creates for you by the help of webmasters. This is the easiest way to share and play on your website the you tube files. The big advantage to you is that you don't need to pay for any additional storage to have the video play on your site.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain