Thread: How to Watch YouTube Videos with Friends in Real Time

How to Watch YouTube Videos with Friends in Real Time

Hi,

I am using youtube to watch online videos and clip. I want to share videos or watch them along with my friends or family at a time, Is it possible, Please suggest.

Synchtube web application allows you share a video in real-time and synchronize the way that you watch YouTube videos. It is best used for discussing on videos and for collaborate viewing. You can also continue adding as many videos as you want and can watch them with your friends in real time. Try it and reply how was the experience.

I am also using Synchtube and it is great web tool to share the video to others. You can also join a room or create a new one by giving the YouTube link. You can share your room with others by direct link of your room. You can even mark this video as a public or private. I will suggest you to use and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: How to Watch YouTube Videos with Friends in Real Time

Synchtube solves the problem of sharing realtime video in youtube by allowing you to share a video in real-time. You need to simply paste a YouTube link and create a room. You can share this room with others, and watch videos in real-time. You can also chart with all your friends regarding the you tube video.

You need to open synchtube home page and paste the you tube link there and click on the button of create room. after that the video that the link you put is open in second page and you can shared that picture real time at any of your friend.The first person to enter the room is the leader of the room. You can also discuss a video in real time by typing the words in chat window.

I think this is the first revolution to see the you tube video online in realtime with other user and you can also chat with him. Synchtube web application is only single provider for this service. I will thanks to Synchtube for this. We can watch and chart the thinking to user about the video. Best of luck.