Thread: How to make Google Chrome as default browser?

How to make Google Chrome as default browser?

Hey, I have recently installed the Google Chrome in my computer for the browsing purpose replacing the Firefox as i heard that this is the newest and great browser and work fats then other. But i am getting one problem with it. As i have installed it but don't how to make Google Chrome as default browser, so any one have idea regarding the same can help me with the procedure of the same.

Re: How to make Google Chrome as default browser?

This very simple and can be change from the Google Chrome panel. So get into the Google panel and make the change that you wish to make. This can be possible with the following.Just start the Google Chrome Browser and then to the Google option panel. Now you can see the option windows with lots tab, get into the basic tab and there on the last you will find a big button that is "Make Google Chrome my Default browser". Click on that to make Google Chrome default browser. Thanks

This is set as the default when you are installing it. During the time of the installation of the same it will ask for the setting it up as your default browser if you have miss that step then you have to use the above step or uninstall it and reinstall it again and then add it as your default browser. I hope that you will like the idea that is given by me. Say thanks of you like it.

As i have followed the above procedure and my Google Chrome now working as default for the Control panel program that access the default browser. But now i need to add the add on to it so could you tell me how to add it to the same so that i can download and install it on the same. And also recommend me some great working add on of the Google Chrome.

Add on are the extension of the browser which let you run the application other then the browser on the browser and it is also helpful for the some kind of the daily information regarding the browser and usage of it. This can be downloaded from the Google Chrome Extension page and install them from there only. To know more about the Installation of the Google Chrome extension click here

There are lots of Google Chrome extension available on the site of the same, you can check them out and install them as you wish to. Some of the which i am using are Google Mail Checker , IE Tab, AdThwart, Google Translate , AdBlock ,Just download them and enjoy the great feature of them. These add on will customize you browser to work perfectly. So download them from the Google Chrome Extension page