Thread: How to upload large file to Google Doc?

How to upload large file to Google Doc?

Hello there, I am having some large file that i want share online so that i can access them from the anywhere in the World, During the search of the same i came to know about the Google Doc that also allow the sharing of the large amount of the File online. But the problem is that i have less about it and also don't know How to upload large file to Google Doc?. So help me to upload the file on Google Doc.

Re: How to upload large file to Google Doc?

To upload the file to the Google Docs first you have to register yourself with the Google Docs or Sign in with the Gmail ID then only you can upload the file of your choice. After you log in to the Google Doc the there you will Find the upload button on the left next to the create new button. Just click on that and define the location of the file. And also if you need to convert the file to the Google Docs format then you have to check the checkbox below. Thats it!!!!

After you have log in to the Google Doc you have the complete access of it. Now you can create and mange the file on it. This have some great feature that will allow you upload the 250MB file no other site will give you this much space. Google Doc also gives you the search feature that will search the file in very short time. So if you wish to use it the visit the "docs.google.com". Hope you like it.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you are looking for the more space on the Web then i will suggest you to go with the WebOS that provide the 15 GB spaces which i think more then enough for you. This also provide the facility of accessing it from the anywhere in the world. It support all kind of file that you will need to share on the Net. So if you wish to use more space on the Web then go with it. Thanks

Hey it seem interesting with the word itself i.e. WebOS. Is it some kind of the operating system that is working on the Internet. Or it is something different then it seems. Explain this in detail as it increase the Curiosity of mine to use the same. What is WebOS and for what purpose it is used for. Waiting for reply.

This is just an operating system that is used on the Web and it provide the 15 GB hard drive on the internet that you can access anytime. It is not like Windows or the Linux it has different working criteria. This provide you to complete your work on the Web with the same interface as you are using on the Desktop computer. You can get the more information regarding Web OS on the link given below. So go with it to reduce your curiosity.
    What is WebOS?