Thread: How to send note to email account?

How to send note to email account?

Hi there, I am having a problem and i am looking for the way that will do the same as i wish to do. Actually i am frustrated with the way that. If i wish to send a note to my email account then i have to login on my account and the save that account which is long procedure. So tell me "How to send note to email account?" directly without login in email account and access that through Email ID. A help would be appreciated

Re: How to send note to email account?

There is a tool that will help you to send the note directly to the Email ,without login to the email this is very smart tool that is created for the reason of sending the notes to the email account. So download the same and see that it is working or not. IT also save your current work for the use of the Future work. This really easy and quick way to store your data. Download it and use it.

"Scribbly" is the tool that you are talking about if i am not wrong then. As you described the Scribbly i have got interest on it but don't know ow to work with it so tell me where to get it and install it on the system. A help may be appreciated. Also tell me more about the same so that i can understand this in better way. Thanks

Scribbly is an easy and quick way to store your writings which can be mailed for future reference. All you need to do is set your email id into scribbly via settings, then scribble your writings on the pad and mail it your account. Its a real fast and useful application which stores ur stuff as u scribble on its pad. It also has a shortcut key (Esc) to waive out the pad after use.
    For more visit the Scribbly

After you download it you have to install it. When you are installing it on your system that time it will ask for the Desktop shortcut and if you wish to add the shortcut that will give you the fast access of the same then add it during the setup. And also give the location where to install the setup, it will automatically point to the program file but if you wish to save it some where else then its your wish. So download it and enjoy it.

This is very important to note that you need to install the Adobe AIR to work with the Scribbly without which you can not use it. So first download it and install it then only you have access of the Scribbly. After the installation of Adobe AIR install the Scribbly and check the setting. Go to the setting and type the Email-ID that you wish to send to and click on the save button to save the setting. Now type the content and give the subject and send it. After that go to the Email ID and check the note. Thank you