Thread: How to send big files to anyone

How to send big files to anyone

Hi all,

I am working as a consultant in one company, sometimes i send big files to my client as attachment , bit it can not upload on my mail, I am using hotmail, yahoo mail, It have some restriction that only send up to 20 MB of file at a times, How can i solve this problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to send big files to anyone

WeTransfer is a free online service that send and share any file upto 2 GB. It doesn’t require any site registrations to share your huge attachments. and the files and folder is also secure in that service, that promise by WeTransfer.Your uploaded files are stored privately and no body can seen without your permission. these files are available for download for 2 weeks, and you can share it with your 20 friends.

I am also using WeTransfernad its totally free with no registration requirements. I also send Big files upto 2 GB to my friend but the problem is files is available for 2 Weeks only, after that it has been deleted. It have also Upto 20 receivers per transfer. You should try and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Transferbigfiles website also provide to send the big file to anyone. It have feature that send files up to 2GB for free. There is also a desktop client for drag and drop uploading the files. You can also use mailbigfile that is up to 200MB limitation and its free, if you want to more then you should pay for the service.

Re: How to send big files to anyone

I am using filemail that is provide upto 2 GB of data transfer in online. It have also no registration required. But if you want to send above 2 GB data , the premium and corporate service is available and you should pay for this. Corporate edition is available in $ 45 per month and premium edition is $ 4 per month. there are more security feature is added in both the paid service that is better for you.

yousendit also provide file dending optio onlne but have limit of 200 mb, but you can send multiple file at atime. It have also Premium service that is listed below:
    # Send files up to 2 GB with basic tracking, 14-day expiration, and unlimited downloads.
    # Password-Protected Secure Delivery that have specify a password required to download your file.
    # Certified Delivery with Tracking that have recipients must login to download and also see who downloaded your file and when.
    #Return Receipt that have acknowledgment .