Thread: How to access bookmarks with easy way in Google Chrome?

How to access bookmarks with easy way in Google Chrome?

Hello friend, I am having a problem with the use of the Google Chrome that i have recently installed replacing the Mozilla Firefox so i need your help for some problem that i am getting with it. Actually i want the easy access of the bookmark in easy with the click of the button that will display the bookmark but i am unable to do so help me with the access of the Bookmark with easy way in Google Chrome. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to access bookmarks with easy way in Google Chrome?

This can be possible with the change in the property of the Google Chrome. Just go to the property window and then to the shortcut there on the address bar type the "C:\Asian Angel\application data\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"--bookmark-menu. and next time when you will start your browser you will find this on the top of toolbar.

Hey thanks but could you please help with the complete procedure of the so that it will be the easy to handle the bookmark in easy way. I am new for the Google so don't i know how to get in the properties window. So help me. I hope that this time also i will get the proper solution of the problem.

For the complete procedure of the same you have to go through the step that i am describing which will help you to make the change of the bookmark accessing style. SO go with it.
    • Click on the Start menu
    • Now type Google Chrome in the Search
    • Right click on the Google Chrome and then to the Properties
    • In the Properties Window Go to the Shortcut tab
    • Now Click on the address bar and type "C:\Asian Angel\application data\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"--bookmark-menu
    • Save setting
    • Start your browser to change take effect

You can also use the "Xmarks Bookmarks Sync" add on the Google Chrome Which manages the bookmark of the Google Chrome. This is the extension which are used with most of the browser. After installing the same you can take the back up of the bookmarks and use it on the later time. So download it and use it. Thank you

Xmarks is the #1 bookmarking add-on. Xmarks synchronizes across multiple computers, and across web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. After you install the add-on, click on the notification to set up Xmarks and start backing up and synchronizing your bookmarks. Xmarks sync profiles give you full control over which bookmarks are synced to which computers, allowing you to keep private bookmarks at home while syncing everything else to your work computer. Xmarks automatically keeps a backup of each bookmark change, making it easy to backup and restore your bookmark sets. To download the extension click here