Thread: Referring website on Internet

Referring website on Internet

Hi,
    I need some tips and trick to use the referring option for my website. I have a small site which shows information no the different shops in my area. Now I want to publish this on the internet. What are the needed things to be done to get my site on Google properly so that the users can drive out maximum information from my site. Thanks in advance.

Re: Referring website on Internet

For a site to appear in the result pages of search tools, you must proceed with its referencing. Think about the topics covered by your site and put on paper the terms associated with concepts related to these themes. Remember antonyms, synonyms, spelling and derived the English translations if they are used. Write these words in the Keywords meta tag and make them appear more important in the meta description tag.

Selecting the most targeted keywords is crucial because it determines the success or failure after the procedure. Prepare carefully the structure of your site. Everything should be available in text format (HTML, XHTML, etc..) But not with Flash because search engines are not able to use internal links to animations. It is best to avoid images for similar reasons. The only real way to create the site tree is by conventional anchors (links in text).

You will also need to treat the quality of your HTML code. Search engines are best placed to compute statistics on Web sites, technologies, quality HTML code, the use of tags and their attributes, etc.. Who knows what they make of these statistics: it is even possible that they use in their algorithm referencing. Submit your site to search engines. Each tool typically provides a different interface lets you enter multiple descriptive information.

There are also tools providing a single interface for automatic submission to multiple search tools, they are very useful and they avoid the tedious task earlier. The free or paid submission does not guarantee that your site will indeed taken into account by search engines. This step is optional since the tools will learn sooner or later the existence of your site.

The referral itself is the responsibility of research tools. They remain free to accept or reject your site. Referencing is integrating your site to the database tools, it is therefore the acceptance of your bid. Positioning is buying guarantee the presence of your website on first page position statement. Most search engines offer this option. Once you have been referenced on a search engine, you'll never need it again, and you do not need either referencing new pages, the search will regularly on your site to find your update and your new pages automatically.