Thread: Safari not playing Quicktime audio

Safari not playing Quicktime audio

I am facing some issue with Safari, from few days my safari is not displaying the controls, or playing the audio on my website. But if i try to use it in Leopard then it's working fine. I had also check out my code it is proper which is being suggested on Apple site. Can anyone solve this issue from me.

Safari not playing Quicktime audio

In that case i would suggest you to visit Apple Download and from there try to download Leopard "Combo updates and at the same time try to install the latest version of Quicktime for Leopard and reboot your computer for changes to get effected hope this should work for you, because my friend was also facing and he try to reinstall it, it had worked for him hope it works for you too.

Re: Safari not playing Quicktime audio

I am also facing similar type of issue today when i started my safari for watching google videos over there i was not able to get any audio from it. According to me Quicktime works fine and i am facing this issue from yesterday and till my knowledge i haven't made any changes and for more information i am running Safari 2.02

Cannot play audio on Safari

Before going ahead i would suggest you to save your video to desktop from safari, and after that you need to open up Midi option panel from Utilities, and ensure the audio output is changed from a default of 96khz to a value my mac mini can play: 44.1khz. I am sure now you would be to hear audio from quicktime.

Cannot play audio on Safari

I was also not able to hear any audio from quicktime and i tried to find a lot over internet and tried many solution but none of them worked out for me, when i told my friend about it he told me to install Internet Plug for safari and told me that i will not face any audio issue. Hope it works for you too.