Thread: Safari can't open the page

Safari can't open the page

Hello everybody,

I am using Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything seems to be working fine expect Safari Browser, whenever i try to open it i am getting an message as Safari can't open the page. This is having from the day when i had updated to 10.5.2 and for more information my internet is working fine currently i am using Mozilla Firefox as my alternative browser. Can anyone tell me what would be exact issue ?

If you are getting Safari can't open the page message then you need to click on preferences goto security tab and over there you will find out Always radio button in the "Accept cookies:" section and finally close the preferences window and now have a check for it i am sure now you will not get any message which says Safari can't open the page

Thanks for replying me i have try to do the thing which you had mention above but that also didn't helped me, still i am getting the same message as Safari can't open the page, I have also try to reinstall Safari but still getting same message. Does anyone has any other solution apart from Accept cookies, i had also check out there is no DNS issue.

I had recently bought iPhone whenever i am trying to YouTube from my iPhone using Safari application over there i am getting an message as "Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server". Can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue and at the same time i had also try to use IP address of Web site by still getting same message.

iPhone can't access network "Safari can't open the page"

If you are using iPhone and you are getting Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server message then i would suggest you to reset your network mode for that you need to go to Setting, go to General, tap Reset, tap Reset Network Settings. This will cause your iPhone to restart, and will delete any stored Wi-Fi passwords as well as DNS settings and more. At the same time it can restore your ability to join a stubborn wireless network, let you access stalled Web pages.

It seems that there is some issue with your Wifi Connectivity because of which you are gettign such kind of message in that case you need to ON and OFF Airplane mode for that you need to go to Settings, then slide Airplane Mode to On, wait a few seconds, then slide it back to Off. It seems that discontinuing and restarting the EDGE and WiFi components in the iPhone can restore connectivity.