Thread: Unable sign in to the Zune Marketplace

Unable sign in to the Zune Marketplace

Hi,

When I try to enter Zune Marketplace, about half a second after pressing the sign on button the error message comes, Invalid User/Password, please try again. I can not navigate the market, I have no access to my Zune card / points. I've tried the standard things such as reinstalling but without success. I have windows 7 installed with IE 8 as my browser. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Re: Unable sign in to the Zune Marketplace

Have you verify that you are using the correct Windows Live ID, and you type your password correctly. Make sure you type your full user name. Windows Live ID is similar to a full email address. Sign should include "at" (@) and domain name. For example: ejemplo555@hotmail.com or my_email@myemail.net. Make sure you type the password correctly and not replacing similar characters, such as O and 0 (zero).

If you selected the check box next to Save my password when you are logged into the service, and then change the password, make sure you clear the check box next to Save my password now. Then try to log on. If you use the personal email (other than Hotmail, MSN or Windows Live) as your Windows Live ID, make sure you have activated your account.

Make sure you configure your browser to accept cookies. If your browser cookies prohibited, can not sign in Windows Live or all services within Windows Live and the Zune website. To do this, follow these steps: In Windows Internet Explorer, click Tools, then click Internet Options.
    Click the Privacy tab, and then adjust the slider in the settings area. Move the slider to a position that blocks cookies.

Try to log into the Zune Marketplace. Make sure Zune.net appears as a trusted site. To do this, follow these step:
    1. Click Tools. Then click Internet Options.
    2. On the General tab, click Delete in the Browsing History. Then click Delete all.
    3. Click the Security tab, click Trusted Sites, then click the Sites button.
    4. In the Search box, type *. Zune.net, click Add, and then click Close.
    5. On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
    6. Under Reset Custom Settings, select Low and then click Reset.
    7. Click OK.
    8. Click the Privacy tab.
    9. Click the Sites button.
    10. In the Search box, type *. Zune.net and then click Allow.
    11. Click OK.
    12. Click Apply.
    13. Close all browser windows.

To avoid problems using a Windows Live service, confirm your Windows Live ID before you sign in to any Windows Live service. If the confirmation e-mail message does not appear in the Inbox, look in your Junk Mail folder. Sometimes, mail is delivered to the Junk Mail folder instead of the Inbox.
    Request that the verification e-mail be resent. To request a new copy of the verification e-mail, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Web site and then sign in to your account : http://account.live.com
    2. Click Verify your e-mail address.
    3. Click Send me verification e-mail.
    When you receive the verification e-mail, follow the instructions that it contains.