Thread: What is Remember The Milk in Google Chrome?

What is Remember The Milk in Google Chrome?

Hey, I am a new user of the Google Chrome that i have recently shifted from the Mozilla Firefox that i was using from last 2 years. I like the Google Chrome browser that i am using and have know regret of using this but there is a word that i have recently heard is Remember the Milk that increases my curiosity to know about the same. I need to know what is Remember The Milk in Google Chrome. So any one have idea about the same can step forward and explain me the same. Thank you

Re: What is Remember The Milk in Google Chrome?

This is a Gadget that is created to use with the Google Calendar and add the feature of managing the daily task that you need to remember so that you can remember the work you need to do on a particular day. This add an icon on the Calendar and by clicking on that you can you can get the daily gadget which allow you to review the daily task of yours and manage them accordingly. Also you can create new task, Edit task as well as find the task by Map. That all i have about this.

Now this gadget is also available sidebar gadget that will run on Desktop so that you can view you task from there on daily basis. This can added to any of account of the Google and which gives convenient access to your task on the calender. You can view your upcoming task that is about to come on this week or the birthday of a friend. This also customize display of the same so that you can get different view of the same.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

OK, so now i have enough information regarding the use of the same. Actually i have been looking for the same form few time that will manage my account and give me the access of the same as needful. So could you help me more to explain that where can get it or download it. A help is appreciated.

The Sidebar Gadget allows you to manage your tasks in Google Calendar:
    1. Review your upcoming tasks for the week
    2. Add new tasks and edit existing ones
    3. Easily complete and postpone tasks
    4. Review your overdue tasks
    5. Optionally show tasks with no due date

You can get it here

Hey if you are looking for access of Remember The Milk in Google Chrome with the easy way then you can use a add on of the same which will help you for the same. This add on is known as the "ChromeMilk" extension. Using this will easily allow you to access the "Remember the milk" on Google Chrome. So i will suggest you to use it and enjoy it.

Re: Need to Download ChromMilk for Google Chrome?

Hey. As i have stated above that i am new user of the Google Chrome and have very less idea about it. So could you help with the download of the Extension that you are talking about that is ChromeMilk. So that i can have one for me

ChromeMilk lets you access your tasks right from your Chrome toolbar. Clicking the button can show a popup with RTM's iGoogle, Gmail, or iPhone gadgets, or just open the RTM page when clicked. Button can also show the number of incomplete tasks due today, or a custom search. To install the same go to the Google extension page and then click on the install to install it. Click here to install the same