Thread: How to add and remove sites from different zones

How to add and remove sites from different zones

In my Windows XP computer I want to add some sites in the trusted zone. Because other system also accesses internet via my computer. The same I want to configure to those computers also. But the problem is there are some sites. How to add and remove a site from different zones. How to create a custom zone.

Re: How to add and remove sites from different zones

To add and remove sites from different zones. You have to select the zone which one you want to attach the site to and select that Sites. You have to type or copy the URL site which one you want. Then in the zone you have to add that web site. In the box and select add. Then that site will appear on the web site. If you want to remove it, then in the box select remove.

Internet Explorer works on the basic of the http protocol. Toward the inside, the complete url is corresponding to http: types format. It requires server conformation https for all sites in this zone" ensures that the zone you are toward the inside is protected by SSL. This checkbox is preferred in Trusted Sites. You can combine them by checking them when you are going inside that site. In this way you can add and remove sites from different zones.

If you want to add and remove sites from different zones. The zone in which your are entering a full corridor to a page will attach the absolute site in that zone. The IP may not be the same which one is directly as the name of the site. That will be dissimilar from 216.239.63.104. If you are using the IP addresses you will have to add both to the zone.

You had see some above reply how to add and remove sites from different zones. If you want to remove the site from the zone then you have to remove that site from the current zone and apply or attach it to the new zone. You have to check the trusted zone occasionally. The program which you want can be added to the trusted zone of your site.

It might be that the failure to pay zones do not competition what you require. If that happens, you can until the end of time make your own zone. Internet Explorer doesn't let you to make a zone on your own, but you can make one comparatively without difficulty. The zones are in the Registry in the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain