Thread: Internet download speed reduced with windows 7

Internet download speed reduced with windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop system with windows 7 been installed as the operating system in it. The problem is that I do not get the proper download speed while accessing internet as i used to get before with windows Xp. I have an internet connection enabled. This problem is been relevant now. I just want to get rid off it. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Internet download speed reduced with windows 7

This problem may not be necessarily be with the operating system. You need to check whether the bandwidth of the service is properly acquired. This is basically the factor that has to be taken in to consideration. It is not necessary that windows 7 is the issue. Check out by contacting to the service provider of your internet service. This should help you out.

Try the speed by downloading the tool or application that you are trying to using different browser. This will surely help in making the things to work as you want to. It may be that the browser that you are using may not be appropriate and may be the reason for low bandwidth provider. Use another browser and then check for the download sped that you may get, This should help out.

The compatibility sometimes may play the role in it as you said you where able to get the download speed properly before. Do check whether it is the problem by running the system under safe mode. Running the system under safe mode will let the system to function under low application priority and hence it can be executed well under the same. So check out for the same first.

You need to upgarde the drivers for the modem that you are using in order to get access to the internet. This shall help you well with the thing to get appended. It may that the router or the modem that is been installed may not be compatible or supporting the operating system. So update the firmware that is the software application for the thing. Hence this shall make you to get to the conclusion well with the same.

Trouble shooting the system may sort the problem. You need to trouble shoot the devices that is been associated with the internet. Reset all the devices ad set them to its default factory settings. Then fill n the required parameters whatever may be required. This shall help you out well. So do the thing by using the utility disc of your operating system.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain